The Strategic Planning Society (SPS)
SPS was formed in 1967 as an international network of strategists, dedicated to the development of strategic thinking, strategic management and strategic leadership.
Our Mission is to improve the practice, development and recognition of strategic management
Our Vision is of a dynamic, global strategic management community
- Our members are individuals, corporate organizations, policy makers in public bodies; including governments and business schools.
- Our purpose is to strengthen the practice of strategic management in delivering “real-time” benefits for organizations worldwide.
- SPS is dedicated to supporting members to develop their strategic management capabilities – to help develop better strategies and then execute them swiftly and effectively.
The Board of Trustees
SPS Trustees are nominated and elected from various backgrounds to bring the best to the Society. The current Board of Trustees are:
- Michael Abrey-Bugg, Trustee
- Peter Gerlach, Trustee
- Helen Gerlach
- Chris Hafner, Trustee and Chairman
- Gordon Mitcheson-Smith, Trustee, Treasurer
- William Patterson, Trustee
To find out more about SPS : The Strategic Planning Society flyer 2013
To join SPS click here: http://www.sps.org.uk/join-sps/
To find out more please ask. The Executive Officer will be delighted to answer any query.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)845 056 3663
- Mail: Strategic Planning Society, New Bond House, 124 New Bond Street, London W1S 1DX, UK