Corporate Membership of the Strategic Planning Society (SPS) is open to any organization, including public and limited companies, their international equivalents, subsidiaries and partnerships, so long as such applicant as a whole meets The Society’s objective 1 (a); showing a constructive interest in strategy.
SPS Corporate Membership will give each nominee (employee) access to SPS Membership benefits, including:
- an invite to our monthly live global SPS Webinars;
- access to Strategy Magazine;
- free online access to Long Range Planning with discounted annual subscription rates for hard copy;
- discounts and special offers on third party events;
- access to the recordings of all SPS Webinars and archived material; and
- the opportunity to network with SPS international peers and Fellows.
In addition to this, Corporate Members can also take advantage of:
- usage of the Strategic Planning Society (SPS) logo: dual branding with the SPS logo online, in print, in signage and other applications;
- free job listings: opportunity to list job vacancies free of charge on the SPS website; listings will also be promoted to our Members and through other channels such as LinkedIn;
- publication of strategy papers/thought leadership: Corporate Members, business schools and fellows may have their research and papers published and promoted by SPS on our website and other media channels such as LinkedIn (after editorial approval).
Subscription rates per year
- 1 Nominee (for individual/freelance consultants only): £250
- 3 Nominees (for SME businesses only): £500
- 6 Nominees: £1000*
- 9 Nominees: £1500*
- 12 Nominees: £2000*
- Additional nominees beyond 12: £150* each
(* 30% discount for educational, public sector and not for profit organisations)
All prices are inclusive of VAT at 3.5%
Please contact us to find our more about rates and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org