The SPS invites members to its AGM on 19 January 2011 at the University of London Union (Bloomsbury Suite), Malet Street, London WC1E 7HY, starting at 6.30pm.
The agenda is as follows:
• Minutes of previous AGM held on 20/01/10
• Matters arising from the minutes
• Presentation of the annual report & accounts for y/e 31/03/2010
• Adoption of annual report & accounts
• Appointment of independent examiner
• Election of trustees and officers
• Motions to be put to the AGM
• Presentation of the draft strategic framework for the Society
• Closing remarks
The minutes of the last AGM (held on 20 January 2010) are available for members to download.
Any members wishing to see a copy of the annual accounts should contact Paul Barnett (07400 626779 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Owing to the deadline for submission of accounts being brought forward they had to be signed off by the trustees in advance of this year’s AGM. The date of future AGMs may be altered accordingly, subject to a decision by the trustees.