Welcome to the Strategic Planning Society
A worldwide network of international strategists, both in business and academia – a strong community of peers and specialists.
STOP PRESS – SPS Webinar: The Future of Food – Understanding the Perspective of Generation Y on 05 November 2014, 17.00 -18.00 UK – by audio and video conference. To find out more: Link to event details
STOP PRESS – 6th November – Symposium on “Futures as Part of Strategy” held jointly by the Strategy Group of the British Academy of Management and our Futures Special Interest Group.
50% discount for SPS members.
For more information see Events & Webinars page
Now out! SPS Strategy Magazine
Our 32nd issue explores the meaning and importance of strategy in a world recovering from crisis. An understanding that the financial crisis may have been a failure of strategy as much as anything else comes with the inference that better strategy will be needed to make growth sustainable. Find out more about this issue from SM32 overview For Members, go to the Member Zone to download your copy.
Reasons to join SPS
Receive Strategy Magazine as part of your SPS Membership along with a host of other benefits, including:
- Access to recordings of all SPS webinars (17 and growing) and to participate in future webinars.
- Access to all 30 past issues of Strategy Magazine
- Online access to Long Range Planning
- 20% discount on Strategy Summits run by Innovation Enterprise
- The chance to join Special Interest Groups on aspects of strategy
- Networking opportunities with a community of strategy professionals
We offer a range of membership types.
If you would like to attend the SPS webinars, download the new issue of Strategy Magazine, have access to the archive of all past editions of that journal and enjoy the other benefits please do join us…www.sps.org.uk/join-sps/