Welcome to the Strategic Planning Society (SPS)
SPS was formed in 1967 as an international network of strategists, dedicated to the development of strategic thinking, strategic management and strategic leadership.
Our Mission is to improve the practice, development and recognition of strategic management
Our Vision is of a dynamic, global strategic management community
- Our Members are individuals, corporate organizations, business schoolspolicy makers in public bodies; including governments
- Our purpose is to strengthen the practice of strategic management in delivering “real-time” benefits for organizations worldwide.
- SPS is dedicated to supporting Members to develop their strategic management capabilities.
SPS Trustees and Officer of the Society
The SPS has currently four active Trustees and an interim CEO:
- Chris Hafner, Trustee
- Llyr Jones, Trustee
- Colin Tuckwell, Trustee and Treasurer
- Laurie Young, Trustee
- Fiona Carter, Chief Executive Officer