SPS Strategy Magazine
Our 32nd issue explores the meaning and importance of strategy in a world recovering from crisis. An understanding that the financial crisis may have been a failure of strategy as much as anything else comes with the inference that better strategy will be needed to make future growth sustainable.
Find out more about this issue from SM32 overview. For Members, go to the Member Zone to download your copy.
Next edition coming in Spring 2015.
Reasons to join SPS
Receive Strategy Magazine as part of your SPS Membership along with a host of other benefits, including:
- Access to recordings of all SPS webinars (17 and growing) and to participate in future webinars
- Access to all 30 past issues of Strategy Magazine
- 20% discount on Strategy Summits run by Innovation Enterprise
- The chance to join Special Interest Groups on various aspects of strategy
- Networking opportunities with a community of strategy professionals
We offer a range of membership types.
If you would like to attend the SPS webinars, download the new issue of Strategy Magazine, have access to the archive of all past editions of that journal and also enjoy the other benefits please do join us
Join the SPS debates on our LinkedIn group