Welcome to the Strategic Planning Society
A worldwide network of international strategists, both in business and academia – a strong community of peers and specialists.
STOP PRESS – SPS 2014 Digital Strategy Innovation Summit. SPS Chair Chris Hafner and Executive Officer Niall Campbell chaired the Chief Strategy Officer and Strategic Planning Innovation summits, attended by 170 heads of strategy and senior strategy consultants. To find out more: Link to event details
Now out! SPS Strategy Magazine
Our 32nd issue explores the meaning and importance of strategy in a world recovering from crisis. An understanding that the financial crisis may have been a failure of strategy as much as anything else comes with the inference that better strategy will be needed to make growth sustainable. Find out more about this issue from SM32 overview For Members, go to the Member Zone to download your copy.
Reasons to join SPS
Receive Strategy Magazine as part of your SPS Membership along with a host of other benefits, including:
- Access to recordings of all SPS webinars (17 and growing) and to participate in future webinars.
- Access to all 30 past issues of Strategy Magazine
- Online access to Long Range Planning
- 20% discount on Strategy Summits run by Innovation Enterprise
- The chance to join Special Interest Groups on aspects of strategy
- Networking opportunities with a community of strategy professionals
We offer a range of membership types.
If you would like to attend the SPS webinars, download the new issue of Strategy Magazine, have access to the archive of all past editions of that journal and enjoy the other benefits please do join us…www.sps.org.uk/join-sps/
Join the SPS debates LinkedIn
SPS Appoints New Executive Officer
The Board of Trustees of the Strategic Planning Society is delighted to announce that SPS has appointed Niall Campbell as Executive Officer. To find out more: Link to announcement.